On top of her 12-plus years of massage therapy experience, and knowledge of holistic nutrition, Kim Umphrey has over 13 years of experience doing administrative-type work professionally, as well as 4 years of running her own business. She is an expert in the Microsoft Office programs, and has taught users at both the college and individual levels.
Kim provides services in:
- Basic web building and design
- Landing pages with links to MailerLite email marketing service, Practice Better, and others
- Form creation (including the dreaded LAF and NSP nutritional forms)
- Creating presentations (you must provide the content)
- Marketing materials (including posters, business cards, banners, flyers, stickers, and so on). This can include setting up the material for print in Vista Print.
Kim charges $25/hour for administrative services. Please note that Kim is not a graphic artist and does not have a degree in web design. This is why she does not charge a huge fee. She simply has a particular set of skills, skills she has acquired over a very long career. Skills that make her… wait… wrong context… (and obviously, she also has a quirky sense of humour!) Please have a clear idea of what you are needing, and provide ample time for Kim to do the work, as this is not her full-time occupation. If you have a screenshot of something similar to what you are looking for, that would be appreciated. Consultations are free, please email her at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the project.